Poultry Short Course – Broiler & Layer Management Course Modules
- Introduction to egg or broiler production
- Apply health management Practices for poultry
- Clean and disinfect on poultry holdings
- Utilize biosecurity practices in Poultry Production
- Utilize feed Management in Poultry Production
- Utilize Water Management in Poutlry Production
- Produce Poultry Broilers
- Handle collection and storage of table eggs on the farm
This course is designed to empower the trainee to be able to leave with the required knowledge to succeed in their new business ventures. Courses cover in depth knowledge and information to be a valuable asset to existing farmers as well.
Duration: 4 days
Starting time: 9am – 3pm
Cost: R3 750 per person (VAT included)
Venue: 7 Van Wouw Street, Groenkloof, Pretoria
Included in the price:
- Tea, Coffee and Rusk at arrival
- Light Lunch
Spend 1 day on our Cullinan Farm for a unique experience
Non-Credit Bearing Workshop
Not SETA Accredited
Should you wish to complete the accredited version of this workshop you will have to pay an extra R1750. This will include assessment, moderation, and certification. You will also need to complete a portfolio of evidence.
Click the link to download our course outline.
Course Outline & Dates