Plant Crops Under Supervision – Plant Production
- Control pests, diseases and weeds on all crops effectively and responsibly – US 116124
- Demonstrate an understanding of plant propagation – US 116119
- Monitor the establishment of a crop – US 116079
- Monitor water quality – US 116077
- Understand basic soil fertility and plant nutrition – US 116053
- Understand the structure and functions of a plant – US 116057
- Harvest agricultural crops: Procedures – US 116111
Duration: 4 days
Starting time: 9am – 3pm
Cost: R5 500 per person (VAT include)
Venue: This programme is presented at our Cullinan Agricultural Training Centre, Gauteng. Only 45 km’s from Pretoria.
Included in the price:
- Learner Manual, Moderation, Certification
- Tea, Coffee and Rusk at arrival
- Light Lunch
Please note: Portfolio of Evidence must be completed and handed in 6 weeks after completion of training.
Training Dates 2019
Training will start in 2019. Contact us for more information.
Click the link to download our course outline.