Poultry Short Course – Layer Management
- Introduction to Egg production – US
- Apply health management practices for poultry – US 119382
- Clean and disinfect on Poultry holdings – US 119394
- Utilize biosecurity practices in Poultry Production – US 119490
- Utilize feed management in Poultry production – US 119487
- Utilize water management in Poultry production – US 119487
- Care for Commercial layers – US 119404
- Handle the collection and storage of table eggs on the farm – US 119397
This course is designed to empower the trainee to be able to leave with the required knowledge to succeed in their new business ventures. Courses cover in depth knowledge and information to be a valuable asset to existing farmers as well.
Please note: Portfolio of Evidence needs to be completed and handed in 6 weeks after completion of training.
Duration: 5 days
Starting time: 9am – 3pm
Cost: R5 500 per person (VAT include)
Venue: This programme is presented at our Cullinan Agricultural Training Centre, Gauteng. Only 45 km’s from Pretoria.
Included in the price:
- Learner Manual, Moderation, Certification
- Tea, Coffee and Rusk at arrival
- Light Lunch
Click the link to download our course outline.