Poultry Short Course – Broiler & Layer Management (US 119442)
- Introduction to egg or broiler production
- Apply health management Practices for poultry
- Clean and disinfect on poultry holdings
- Utilize biosecurity practices in Poultry Production
- Utilize feed Management in Poultry Production
- Utilize Water Management in Poutlry Production
- Produce Poultry Broilers
- Handle collection and storage of table eggs on the farm
This course is designed to empower the trainee to be able to leave with the required knowledge to succeed in their new business ventures. Courses cover in depth knowledge and information to be a valuable asset to existing farmers as well.
Please note: Portfolio of Evidence needs to be completed and handed in after completion of training.
Duration: 3 days
Starting time: 9am – 3pm
Cost: R4 500 per person (VAT include)
Venue: 7 Van Wouw Street, Groenkloof, Pretoria
Included in the price:
- Learner Manual, Moderation, Certification
- Tea, Coffee and Rusk at arrival
- Light Lunch
Click the link to download our course outline.
Course Outline & Dates 2021
Enrolment Form 2021