SHE REP: Safety, Health, and Environmental Representative
For persons wishing to perform SHE REP duties at their workplace.
- Introduction to Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
- Overview of the OHS ACT (no 85 of 1993)
- Overview of the General Safety & Administrative Regulations
- Section 17 – Health and Safety Representatives
- Section 18 – Functions of Health and Safety Representatives
- Section 19 – Health and Safety Committees
- Section 20 – Functions of Health and Safety Committees
- Workplace inspections
- Injury / accident reporting
- Control measures
- Employer & employee responsibilities
- Read, write, & understand English.
- Communication & Math literacy on ABET Level 3.
- Grade 7 certificate.