GROUP TRAINING FOR CORPORATES
1-year National Certificate in Agri Trade Processes │Secondary Agriculture
This qualification is registered at level 2 on the National Qualifications Framework. It provides learners with the opportunity to access learning in broad Agri Trade processes and practices, which include opportunities for learners to grow in the specific field.
Learners will be able to combine fundamental, core and elective unit standards in order to gain competence linked to best practice. Learners will, once qualified and assessed as competent, be able to demonstrate competence in ordering, receiving, pricing, storing and selling of merchandise as well as stock taking and completing of sales transactions. Learners will also demonstrate an understanding of the Agri Trade Industry.
The learner will have demonstrated ability to make decisions and consider a range of options after completion of the following unit standards in three specified areas:
- Applying basic business principles.
- Care for hand tools, utensils and protective equipment.
- Care for technical- and site equipment.
- Care for electronic equipment and measuring instruments.
- Providing customer service.
- Provide administrative support.
- Literacy and communication at NQF level 2.
- Numeracy at NQF level 2.
- Use data entry skills to input computer data.
- Introduction to Agri Trade.
- Place merchandise order.
- Receive merchandise.
- Pricing of merchandise.
- Storage of stock.
- Determine stock level.
- Merchandise store.
- Complete sales transactions.
- Handling cash.
- Introduction to safety, health and environment.
- Apply general safety in the work place.
- Operate forklift.
- Apply storage hygiene.
- Contribute to planning, allocation and supervision of work.
- Receive, store and handle hazardous materials.
Please contact us more information on our Agri Trade Processes course and the various learning options.