Drive a Tractor
SAQA US ID 116820 – Drive a Tractor, NQF Level 2, Credits 10
- 3 Days
- R4 500 per person
- Training can be presented at our Cullinan Farm Training Centre or onsite at the client.
Contact us to make group bookings.
This course will cover the basics of how to drive a tractor. Like all our short courses the training will consist of both theory and practical, with a strong focus on practical training. This basic course is ideal for farmers or farm workers who operate with tractors. When completing this course, you will be able to operate/drive and maintain a tractor.
- Legal requirements and hazards for operating a tractor.
- Starting and shutting down of tractor.
- Operating procedures of tractor.
- Maintenance of a tractor.
Case IH will be used for the practical training.
Click image to download the dates
Click here to download the enrolment form