First Aid Level 1
2-day short course │US 119567
TETA Accredited, Registered with Department of Employment and Labour.
US 119567 – Perform Basic Life Support and First Aid Procedures:
- Elementary Anatomy and Physiology.
- Medico-legal implications – incl. consent.
- Emergency scene management.
- Primary & secondary survey.
- CPR – one person; adult.
- Respiratory distress – incl. artificial respiration.
- Choking – blocked airway; adult.
- Circulatory shock.
- Wounds & bleeding.
- Burns & fractures.
- Unconsciousness & fainting.
- Head & spinal injuries.
- Read, write, & understand English.
- Communication & Math literacy on ABET Level 3.
- Grade 7 certificate.
- Completion of workbook (requires 85% to pass).
- Practical demonstration of First Aid skills.
- If found ‘not yet competent’, an attendance certificate will be issued. Candidates may redo assessments to gain competency by arrangement and for a reassessment fee.
First Aid Level 2 and 3 is also available.
Ask us about individual and group rates. Training can be attended at any of our venues or can arranged onsite at the client.