Welcome To Agri Skills Transfer
Agri Skills Transfer was established in 2004 for training mainly in the Agricultural Sector (Primary and Secondary), and accredited by the AgriSETA.
Agri Skills Transfer’s training is developed on the SAQA system. We took a business decision to align with outcome-based education and to develop our courses according to the National Qualification Framework. With the new QCTO requirements coming we are already on board and adapting our training material as required by the new legislation.
Our team consists of people with expertise in agriculture as well as assessment, facilitation, and design.
- Agri Skills Transfer focuses on skills development nationally.
- Our head office is situated in Groenkloof, Pretoria from where our training services are coordinated for all clients and learners.
- Agri Skills Transfer has the scope to train learnerships and skills programmes.
- We have the capacity to train as many learners as required by the client.
- We work with our clients to build custom training packages to suit their needs.
- Agri Skills Transfer has the capacity and infrastructure to keep records and maintain an administrative system as required by our quality management system (QMS), this allows the AgriSETA to audit our training effectively.
- Agri Trade Training
- Animal Production Training
- First Aid Level 1 Training
- Food and Beverage Handling Processes
- Horticulture Training
- Management Training
- OHS/SHE Rep Training
- Plant Production Training
- Poultry Training
- Short Courses Training
- Basic Fire Fighting
Our team consists of people with expertise in agriculture as well as assessment and facilitation.
The team members are qualified in the programmes to facilitate.
The team consists of:
Meet Our People
What it’s all about
Learners will be able to combine fundamental, core and elective unit standards in order to gain competence linked to best practice. Learners will, once qualified and assessed as competent, be able to demonstrate competence in ordering, receiving, pricing, storing and selling of merchandise as well as stock taking and completing of sales transactions. Learners will also demonstrate an understanding of the Agri Trade Industry.
Competent qualifying learners in this qualification will participate in the production quality agricultural products in Animal Husbandry whereby enhancing the overall agricultural process and gain opportunities to access local, national and international agricultural markets.
The Farm Together learning programme will enhance the ability of the members of Cooperatives to operate and function within a sustainable business.
Cooperative members who complete the learning programme will be able to apply the learning within their own agricultural cooperative context. Individual cooperative members can be individually assessed, accredited, and registered on the national qualifications framework.
- Farm & Business Management.
- Project Management.
- Life Skills and basic personal financial management.
- Junior farm labourers who wish to progress to the level of Labourer within farming operations in Plant Production;
- Farm owners, in possession of an equivalent qualification at NQF 1;
- Learners in possession of different levels of practical experience in farming operations, which will be assessed and RPL’ed;
- Possible candidates for promotion identified by the community as leaders.
The learner will engage in supervision and operational activities relevant to Mixed Farming.
- SHE Representative Training
- First Aid
- Fire Fighting
Competent qualifying learners in this qualification will participate in the production of quality agricultural products in Plant Production whereby enhancing the overall agricultural process and gain opportunities to access local, national and international agricultural markets.
- Basic Beef Cattle Production.
- Basic Goat Production.
- Basic Pig Production.
- Basic Plant Production.
- Basic Poultry Production.
- Basic Sheep Production.
- Drive a Tractor.