R12 000.00 p/m*
2-year National Diploma in Animal Production │ Agri Skills Agricultural Training Centre (Cullinan Farm)
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
Agri Skills Transfer has been offering agricultural National Diploma courses since 2012 on a distance learning basis. We realised that the ultimate way forward will be to have an agricultural training facility where students have the best of both (training & practical contact sessions combined with workplace experience). Our Cullinan Farm Training Centre has been up and running for 5 years. We are extremely excited about the amazing learning experiences that we offer to our learners.
Live, work, and study full time on our Cullinan farm. This course includes 6 short courses.
AT A GLANCE
- 2-Year National Diploma in Animal Production.
- SAQA ID 49011 (NQF 5).
- AgriSETA Accredited.
- Requires Matric Certificate (conditions apply).
- All course material is in English.
- In-person & online theory via a Learner Management System.
- Mentor support.
- Practical on our Cullinan Farm for 1st year only.
- Learners must find their own practical site for the 2nd year.
- Accommodation (dormitory style), laundry, and 2 meals included (weekdays only).
- Start date: 12 February 2024.
The 2-year national diploma in animal production consists of the following modules:
Module 1: Planning a farming enterprise.
Module 2: Business and management practices.
Module 3: Animal nutrition and health.
Module 4: Animal production and harvesting.
Module 5: Mathematics and data collection.
Module 6: Communication.
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE FEES
The following are included in the full time animal production diploma course fees:
- All course material.
- Practical from 19/02/2024 – 13/12/2024.
- Break between semester 1 & 2: 14 June to 9 July 2024 (three weeks).
- Accommodation from 19/02/2024 to 14/06/2024 & 09/07/2024 to 13/12/2024.
- Meals (3 meals per day, Monday to Friday, weekends excluded).
- Various short courses to the value of R22 500.00.
Please note that accommodation, meals, & laundry is only for the 1st year of studies. Learners are responsible to find their own practical site for their 2nd year.
FEES & PAYMENT
- Fees can be paid as a once off payment.
- *A payment plan is available (conditions apply).
- Download the brochure below for more details.