R8 000.00 p/m*
2-year National Diploma in Plant Production │ Blended Learning
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
Agri Skills Transfer has been offering agricultural National Diploma courses since 2012 on a distance learning basis. We realised that the ultimate way forward will be to have an agricultural training facility where students have the best of both (training & practical contact sessions combined with workplace experience). Our Cullinan Farm Training Centre has been up and running for 5 years. We are extremely excited about our amazing, blended learning experiences that we offer to our learners.
A blended learning experience, consisting of a combination of practical and online learning. Spend 16 weeks over 2-years doing practical with us. You will spend 1 week with us every 6 weeks. The practical will be on our Cullinan Farm as well as other relevant sites. The remainder of the course will be completed via online learning. This course includes 6 short courses.
AT A GLANCE
- 2-Year National Diploma in Plant Production.
- SAQA ID 49010 (NQF 5).
- AgriSETA Accredited.
- Requires Matric Certificate (conditions apply).
- All course material is in English.
- Online theory via a Learner Management System.
- Mentor support.
- 16 weeks practical over 2 years.
- Additional practical to be done on your own site during your course.
- Start date: 12 February 2024.
The 2-year national diploma in plant production consists of the following modules:
Module 1: Planning a farming enterprise.
Module 2: Business and management practices.
Module 3: Pest control and chemical handling.
Module 4: Plant production and harvesting.
Module 5: Mathematics and data collection.
Module 6: Communication.
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE FEES
The following are included in the blended learning plant production diploma course fees:
- All course material.
- Practical and theoretical study weeks (8 sessions for 2024 and 8 sessions for 2025).
- x 1 week session every 6 weeks.
- Accommodation for practical and theory sessions (Monday to Friday only).
- Meals (3 meals per day, Monday to Friday only).
- Various short courses to the value of R22 500.00.
FEES & PAYMENT
- Fees can be paid once-off per year.
- *A payment plan is available (conditions apply).
- Download the brochure below for more details.