GROUP TRAINING FOR CORPORATES
1-day short course │US 8016
Maintain Occupational Health & Safety and General Housekeeping
US 8016 – Accredited SHE REP course (TETA Accredited).
This course is focused on providing delegates with knowledge and skills to fulfill their SHE Rep functions by assisting safety officers, identifying hazards and risks in the workplace and are required to attend health and safety meeting within their work environment. Delegates are empowered to play a vital role in ensuring a safer working environment within their respective companies.
Learners acquiring this course will be learning towards obtaining a national qualification or are working within a health and safety environment, where acquisition of competence against this standard will add value to learner’s job, or chances of finding employment.
- Use of correct protective clothing and equipment.
- Identify hazards.
- Evaluate and report hazards.
- Control hazards.
- Explain and using relevant legislation’s.
- Gathering and organising OHS information from the workplace.
- Carrying out occupational health and safety training.
- Apply preventative measures.
- Read, write, & understand English.
- NQF 1 GET Certificate.
- Grade 9 certificate.
Ask us about individual and group rates. Training can be attended at any of our venues or can arranged onsite at the client.