Skills development make for better businesses
Skills development programmes not only build loyalty, they increase your BBBEE scorecard rating and create a strong workforce, giving your business an excellent reputation as preferred Employers!
For these reasons the skills development act greatly encourages this type of program and here are a few solid reasons to invest in our learnership:
- There are huge tax benefits to your business. All learner expenses are covered plus an additional R80 000.00 write off per learner (depending on the NQF Level, as per the act).
- You improve your BEE score card rating.
- You attract and retain more valuable employees.
More skilled employees make for loyal employees who will receive promotions – making them happier employees.
A learnership is a structured learning programme which includes theoretical and practical workplace experiential learning over a period of at least 12 months. This leads to an occupational related qualification registered on the NQF.
So why use Agri Skills Transfer in particular?
- We have extensive experience and expertise in learnerships since 2004 and have successfully completed all our learnerships
- We offer the best training available at best process in South Africa
- Agri Skills Transfer makes it easy to register and endure the successful completion of your work place learnership.
- There is no red tape and unnecessary paperwork
Contact Lizette Brazendale today for free consultation on how to implement a successful learnership at your business.
Office: 012 460 9585
Email Lizette: email@example.com
If you are a student and would like to study Agriculture – click here
Agri Skills Transfer – Uplifting and improving South Africa’s farming community through empowering its people