R3 500.00 p/m*
1-year National Certificate in Animal Production │ Correspondence
DISTANCE / CORRESPONDENCE
Do your National Certificate via correspondence / distance learning. You will be responsible to source your own practical site for your 1-year certificate course. This course includes 3 short courses.
AT A GLANCE
- 1-Year National Certificate in Animal Production.
- SAQA ID 48979 (NQF 4).
- AgriSETA Accredited.
- Requires Grade 10 Certificate (conditions apply).
- All course material is in English.
- Theory completed via distance learning / correspondence.
- Learning material can either be posted / couriered or it can be downloaded from Google Classroom with the option to complete your workbooks online or download workbooks and work off-line.
- Mentor support.
- Learners must find their own practical site for the year.
- Start date: 12 February 2024.
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE FEES
The following are included in the distance animal production certificate course fees:
- All course material.
- Access to mentor.
- Short courses to the value of R13 500.00 (only presented in Pretoria).
FEES & PAYMENT
- Fees can be paid as a once off payment.
- *A payment plan is available (conditions apply).
- Download the brochure below for more details.