R5 000.00 p/m*
2-year National Diploma in Plant Production │ Correspondence
DISTANCE / CORRESPONDENCE
Do your National Diploma via correspondence / distance learning. You will be responsible to source your own practical site for your 2-year diploma course. This course includes 6 short courses.
AT A GLANCE
- 2-Year National Diploma in Plant Production.
- SAQA ID 49010 (NQF 5).
- AgriSETA Accredited.
- Requires Matric Certificate (conditions apply).
- All course material is in English.
- Theory completed via distance learning / correspondence.
- Learning material can either be posted / couriered or it can be downloaded from Google Classroom with the option to complete your workbooks online or download workbooks and work off-line.
- Mentor support.
- Learners must find their own practical site for the 2-year course.
- Start date: 12 February 2024.
The 2-year national diploma in plant production consists of the following modules:
Module 1: Planning a farming enterprise.
Module 2: Business and management practices.
Module 3: Pest control and chemical handling.
Module 4: Plant production and harvesting.
Module 5: Mathematics and data collection.
Module 6: Communication.
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE FEES
The following are included in the distance plant production diploma course fees:
- All course material.
- Access to mentor.
- Short courses to the value of R22 500.00 (only presented in Pretoria).
FEES & PAYMENT
- Fees can be paid as a once off payment.
- *A payment plan is available (conditions apply).
- Download the brochure below for more details.