R5 500.00 p/m*
1-year National Certificate in Plant Production │ Blended Learning
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
Agri Skills Transfer has been offering agricultural National Diploma courses since 2012 on a distance learning basis. We realised that the ultimate way forward will be to have an agricultural training facility where students have the best of both (training & practical contact sessions combined with workplace experience). Our Cullinan Farm Training Centre has been up and running for 5 years. We are extremely excited about the amazing learning experiences that we offer to our learners.
A blended learning experience, consisting of a combination of practical and online learning. Spend 8 weeks over the course of the year doing practical with us. You will spend 1 week with us every 6 weeks. The practical will be on our Cullinan Farm as well as other relevant sites. The remainder of the course will be completed via online learning. This course includes 6 short courses.
AT A GLANCE
- 1-Year National Certificate in Plant Production.
- SAQA ID 49009 (NQF 4).
- AgriSETA Accredited.
- Requires Grade 10 Certificate (conditions apply).
- All course material is in English.
- Online theory via a Learner Management System.
- Mentor support.
- 8 weeks practical over 1 year.
- Additional practical to be done on your own site during your course.
- Start date: 12 February 2024.
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE FEES
The following are included in the blended learning plant production certificate course fees:
- All course material.
- Practical and theoretical study weeks (8 sessions for 2024).
- x 1 week session every 6 weeks.
- Accommodation for practical and theory sessions (Monday to Friday only).
- Meals (3 meals per day, Monday to Friday only).
- Various short courses to the value of R22 500.00.
FEES & PAYMENT
- Fees can be paid as a once off payment.
- *A payment plan is available (conditions apply).
- Download the brochure below for more details.