R13 300.00 p/m*
1-year National Certificate in Plant Production │ Agri Skills Agricultural Training Centre (Cullinan Farm)
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
Agri Skills Transfer has been offering agricultural National Diploma courses since 2012 on a distance learning basis. We realised that the ultimate way forward will be to have an agricultural training facility where students have the best of both (training & practical contact sessions combined with workplace experience). Our Cullinan Farm Training Centre has been up and running for 5 years. We are extremely excited about the amazing learning experiences that we offer to our learners.
Live, work, and study full time on our Cullinan farm. This course includes 6 short courses.
AT A GLANCE
- 1-Year National Certificate in Plant Production.
- SAQA ID 49009 (NQF 4).
- AgriSETA Accredited.
- Requires Grade 10 Certificate (conditions apply).
- All course material is in English.
- In-person & online theory via a Learner Management System.
- Mentor support.
- Practical on our Cullinan Farm.
- Accommodation (dormitory style), laundry, and 2 meals included (weekdays only).
- Start date: 12 February 2024.
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE FEES
The following are included in the full time plant production certificate course fees:
- All course material.
- Practical from 19/02/2024 – 13/12/2024.
- Break between semester 1 & 2: 14 June to 9 July 2024 (three weeks).
- Accommodation from 19/02/2024 to 14/06/2024 & 09/07/2024 to 13/12/2024.
- Meals (3 meals per day, Monday to Friday, weekends excluded).
- Various short courses to the value of R22 500.00.
FEES & PAYMENT
- Fees can be paid as a once off payment.
- *A payment plan is available (conditions apply).
- Download the brochure below for more details.