Agri Skills Transfer │ Uplifting and improving South Africa’s farming community through empowering its people
It is a known fact that companies that invest in their employees, making them feel that their company cares about them both personally and professionally, have better workforce retention and employee performance.
Agriculture Learnerships for businesses offer great benefits to employers, but very few take advantage of them and those who do implement learnerships, seldom complete them due to incompetent service training providers.
Now there is Agricultural Learnerships that is facilitated by the premier agricultural training provider in South Africa – Agri Skills Transfer.
AGRISETA REGISTERED LEARNERSHIPS
APPLY FOR FUNDING
Companies that wish to apply for funding for learnerships can contact us directly for help.
Please contact us to view our list of accredited courses to see with which learnerships we’ll be able to assist.
SKILLS DEVELOPMENT MAKE FOR BETTER BUSINESSES
Skills development programmes not only build loyalty, they increase your BBBEE scorecard rating and create a strong workforce, giving your business an excellent reputation as preferred employer!
For these reasons the skills development act greatly encourages this type of program and here are a few solid reasons to invest in a learnership:
- There are huge tax benefits to your business. All learner expenses are covered plus an additional R80 000.00 write off per learner (depending on the NQF Level, as per the act).
- You improve your BBBEE scorecard rating.
- You attract and retain more valuable employees.
More skilled employees make for loyal employees who will receive promotions – making them happier employees.
WHAT IS A LEARNERSHIP?
A learnership is a structured learning programme which includes theoretical and practical workplace experiential learning over a period of at least 12 months. This leads to an occupational related qualification registered on the NQF.
So why use Agri Skills Transfer in particular?
- We have extensive experience and expertise in learnerships since 2004 and have successfully completed all our learnerships.
- We offer the best training available and the best process in South Africa.
- Agri Skills Transfer makes it easy to register and ensure the successful completion of your workplace learnership.
- There is no red tape and unnecessary paperwork.
Contact Lizette Brazendale today for a free consultation on how to implement a successful learnership at your business.
Office: 012 460 9585
If you are a student and would like to study agriculture please click on the full time, blended, online, or short course tabs.